other great bike-y sites—in no particular order
- Riding For The Great Forest—routes, group rides, info about riding in Victoria's central highlands, and the area of the proposed Great Forest National Park.
- Bancoora—mountain bike trails around Victoria. Yew!
- The Climbing Cyclist—the best road cycling climbs in Victoria and beyond
- Bikepacking Australia Facebook page—great forum for all things bicycle travel in Australia
- Bloke On Bike—info on all sorts of rides around Australia
- Cycle Trails Australia—the best source of info for riding in remote central Australia
- Rail Trails Australia—info on all of Australia's rail trails
- Cycling Wild—routes and stories in Australia and beyond
- Ride High Country—info on road, MTB and casual riding in one of Australia's best cycling destinations, north-east Victoria
- Findacamp—find that campsite!
- Australian Cycling Forums—huge range of topics including cycle touring
- Bicycle Network—rider insurance, news and cycling advocacy, nation-wide.
- There Will Be Dirt—adventures, routes and stories of of-the-beaten-path riding in Victoria
- Cycling About—massive archive of articles on gear, bikes and rides from around the world. Focus on long-distance cycle touring.
- Bikepacking.com—same as above, but focused specifically on off-road travel
- Dangerous Roads—the name speaks for itself
- North-South Cycle Atlas—some sensational images and films of great rides in Australia and overseas
- The health benefits of cycling!